Physical Therapy was Great!! Save πŸ’°

   
   
 After complaining for about a month and walking like Quasimoto, I finally took my behind to physical therapy.  I'm thoroughly happy with the outcome. I freakin' ecstatic!!!  Good News. Good News!! Doc says there was no sign of a meniscus problem nor a mcl tear.  Its Norse of a structural problem.  He stated that because I run long distance my hips don't want to. Lol. They tighten up and therefore puts alot of pressure on the knee.  I got a massage to remove some of the swelling. He said there was a significant amount of swelling in there.  After the massage, I did some really light exercises and was free to go.
     Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome and glad I chose PT rather than going to the orthopedist. I saved a crap load of πŸ’°.  Why? You ask.  Well an ortho probably would have run a lot of tests then come to the same conclusion as the PT. So, for now I will work on strengthening my hips. I love this run journey. You learn so much about yourself.
     My recommendation to all runners is get to know a physical therapist. Make him or her your best friend.  Run Happy!!

Do you do PT? Do you have him on speed dial? What has your run journey taught you? Comment πŸ‘‡.   LiveLove Laugh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, you think you are raising a respectful child? Think again!

Bird Flu found in Tyson Chicken Supplier!

ITS RACE WEEK!!! Dont be the POOPY RUNNER! πŸ‘‡