Hello Ladies and Gents,  
     I am doing something that I love and that I find relaxing.  What's that you say? Are you writing about running? Yes, of course I am.  That's another of my  faves.  I'm sure you will love this blog! We will chat and I will be sharing so much information.  Some may ask where is this coming from. Well! I like to think I've always been creative and a little funny😂.  But as confirmation, a nursing instructor said something to me that has stayed with me for many years.  She said, "You're a great writer, if nursing doesn't work out for you, you have a back up". I was a little perturbed at first and I thought what is she trying to say? Lol.  But, I let it go because I thought I do love writing and she's right, I am good at it.  That's not over confident that's self assurance. If I don't believe in me then who will?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, you think you are raising a respectful child? Think again!

Bird Flu found in Tyson Chicken Supplier!

ITS RACE WEEK!!! Dont be the POOPY RUNNER! 👇