Heeeeelp! My knees wont let me be great!

I love running.  I have another half marathon coming up in LESS than two weeks. Sucks! Because my knees are still hurting. I have not run since my last half, The Mercedes Half.  Ugh😒😢😢😢.  This is a terrible feeling, having the motivation to run but lacking the ability.  But, my reality is between work and running, my knees are taking a severe pounding.  Yes! I could also stand to lose a few pound.  I bought a new pair of sneakers (Brooks Ghost) that I haven't warn except to go for a practice walk.  I don't really like the shoe will prob take them back and get the New Balance. Siiigh.... I will soon go see an orthopedist.  I really doubt want to hear any bad news.  But this is my running woe! Get your run on.
P..S.  I also won a great pair of compression socks that I can not wait to run in.  I just wear them around the house. Sad! Just sad!
Anyone else got the run blues?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, you think you are raising a respectful child? Think again!

Bird Flu found in Tyson Chicken Supplier!

ITS RACE WEEK!!! Dont be the POOPY RUNNER! 👇