Took it waaaay backfpr this meal? Wayback Burger. Temporary Food Post

Wayback Burger


     I try really hard to eat right!  As a nurse, I know all about fat, cholesterol and heart attacks.  The sum of its parts equal a whole. Right? 
     As I runner, I know better.  To be an efficient 🏃 requires a healthy diet!  Every time I finish a race and see my time, I tell myself the next race will be better.  But, it happens.  Food calls me.  I'm not talking about the healthy stuff. 
     Funny this is, after a workout, my body goes into eat mode.  On this particular day, I went to Wayback Burgers.  I bought the Triple Triple for my brother and the cheesy burger for me.  
     Let's talk about the Triple Triple.  That is a 9 Tier burger.  Did you hear me? 9 beef patties with a bun.  I must admit their burgers are ROCKING!! My brother tried to devour that burger but ummmm No! The burger won.  Waybackburgers are a better quality burger than other fast food restaurants such as 🍔 king.  The Triple Triple burger was approximately $17.00.  

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS BURGER? COULD YOU FINISH IT? LEAVE A COMMENT AND FOLLOW 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, you think you are raising a respectful child? Think again!

Bird Flu found in Tyson Chicken Supplier!

ITS RACE WEEK!!! Dont be the POOPY RUNNER! 👇