Took it waaaay backfpr this meal? Wayback Burger. Temporary Food Post

Wayback Burger


     I try really hard to eat right!  As a nurse, I know all about fat, cholesterol and heart attacks.  The sum of its parts equal a whole. Right? 
     As I runner, I know better.  To be an efficient 🏃 requires a healthy diet!  Every time I finish a race and see my time, I tell myself the next race will be better.  But, it happens.  Food calls me.  I'm not talking about the healthy stuff. 
     Funny this is, after a workout, my body goes into eat mode.  On this particular day, I went to Wayback Burgers.  I bought the Triple Triple for my brother and the cheesy burger for me.  
     Let's talk about the Triple Triple.  That is a 9 Tier burger.  Did you hear me? 9 beef patties with a bun.  I must admit their burgers are ROCKING!! My brother tried to devour that burger but ummmm No! The burger won.  Waybackburgers are a better quality burger than other fast food restaurants such as 🍔 king.  The Triple Triple burger was approximately $17.00.  

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS BURGER? COULD YOU FINISH IT? LEAVE A COMMENT AND FOLLOW 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fret Friday. Keys to get you thru today. Words to live by

Poopy Coffee??Urine Tomatoes??

It's hard running while single! Libido is 🍌! !